Euro falls to six-week low versus dollar
LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a six-week low against the dollar on Thursday after data showed German private sector activity increased at a slower pace than forecast in February.
Earlier in the session data showed French services sector activity shrank at the fastest rate in nearly four years.
The euro fell 0.5 percent on the day to $1.3213 on trading platform EBS, its lowest level since Jan. 10.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |