- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
- NASA puts shuttle launch pad in Florida up for lease
Euro falls to six-week low versus dollar
LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a six-week low against the dollar on Thursday after data showed German private sector activity increased at a slower pace than forecast in February.
Earlier in the session data showed French services sector activity shrank at the fastest rate in nearly four years.
The euro fell 0.5 percent on the day to $1.3213 on trading platform EBS, its lowest level since Jan. 10.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this