Euro falls to six-week low versus dollar
LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a six-week low against the dollar on Thursday after data showed German private sector activity increased at a slower pace than forecast in February.
Earlier in the session data showed French services sector activity shrank at the fastest rate in nearly four years.
The euro fell 0.5 percent on the day to $1.3213 on trading platform EBS, its lowest level since Jan. 10.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South