Dollar extends losses vs yen after Philly Fed data
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - The dollar extended losses against the yen on Thursday after an index of business activity in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic region fell unexpectedly in February.
The Philadephia Fed business conditions index dropped to -12.5 this month, compared with forecasts for a rise to 1.0. .
The dollar fell as low 93.04 yen from 93.21 yen before the data's release.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'