SPX Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130221:nPnNY63680 CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per common share payable on April 2, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 14, 2013. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) is a global Fortune 500 multi-industry manufacturing leader with over $5 billion in annual revenue, operations in more than 35 countries and approximately 15,000 employees. The company's highly-specialized, engineered products and technologies are concentrated in Flow Technology and energy infrastructure. Many of SPX's innovative solutions are playing a role in helping to meet rising global demand for electricity and processed foods and beverages, particularly in emerging markets. The company's key products include food processing systems for the food and beverage industry, critical pumps and valves used in oil & gas processing, power transformers used by utility companies, and heat transfer technology for power plants. For more information, please visit www.spx.com. Contact: Ryan Taylor (Investors) 704-752-4486 E-mail: email@example.com Jennifer H. Epstein (Media) 704-752-7403 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE SPX Corporation
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets