Alleghany Corporation Reports 2012 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results -- Notice
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130221:nPnNY64210 NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alleghany Corporation (NYSE-Y) today reported its 2012 fourth quarter and full year results. A complete, full-text news release for Alleghany's 2012 fourth quarter and full year results is available on Alleghany's website at www.alleghany.com and is also contained in a Current Report on Form 8-K that has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") and is available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. About Alleghany Corporation Alleghany Corporation (NYSE-Y) is a holding company which owns and manages operating subsidiaries and investments, anchored by a core position in property and casualty reinsurance and insurance. Alleghany's property and casualty subsidiaries include: Transatlantic Holdings, Inc., a leading global reinsurance organization; RSUI Group, Inc., a national underwriter of specialty property and liability insurance coverages; Capitol Transamerica Corporation, an underwriter of specialty property, casualty and surety insurance coverages; and Pacific Compensation Corporation, an underwriter of workers' compensation insurance primarily in California. SOURCE Alleghany Corporation Jeff Majtyka, or Mike Smargiassi, Brainerd Communicators, Inc., +1-212-986-6667
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |