Okada resigns from Wynn Resorts board
LOS ANGELES Feb 21 (Reuters) - Dissident shareholder Kazuo Okada said on Thursday that he resigned from Wynn Resorts' board of directors.
Okada's resignation comes one day before a scheduled shareholder meeting to vote on his removal.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls