Okada resigns from Wynn Resorts board
LOS ANGELES Feb 21 (Reuters) - Dissident shareholder Kazuo Okada said on Thursday that he resigned from Wynn Resorts' board of directors.
Okada's resignation comes one day before a scheduled shareholder meeting to vote on his removal.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit