Okada resigns from Wynn Resorts board
LOS ANGELES Feb 21 (Reuters) - Dissident shareholder Kazuo Okada said on Thursday that he resigned from Wynn Resorts' board of directors.
Okada's resignation comes one day before a scheduled shareholder meeting to vote on his removal.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill