Osisko Mining's 4th-qtr profit slumps on shutdowns, project delays
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Gold miner Osisko Mining Corp's fourth-quarter profit slumped 75 percent due to mill shutdowns and delays in conducting a blast at an underground mine.
Montreal-based Osisko said net income in the fourth-quarter fell to C$9.6 million, or 2 Canadian cents a share, from of C$37.8 million, or 10 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 49 percent to C$191.0 million.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists