Osisko Mining's 4th-qtr profit slumps on shutdowns, project delays
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Gold miner Osisko Mining Corp's fourth-quarter profit slumped 75 percent due to mill shutdowns and delays in conducting a blast at an underground mine.
Montreal-based Osisko said net income in the fourth-quarter fell to C$9.6 million, or 2 Canadian cents a share, from of C$37.8 million, or 10 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 49 percent to C$191.0 million.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year