Osisko Mining's 4th-qtr profit slumps on shutdowns, project delays
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Gold miner Osisko Mining Corp's fourth-quarter profit slumped 75 percent due to mill shutdowns and delays in conducting a blast at an underground mine.
Montreal-based Osisko said net income in the fourth-quarter fell to C$9.6 million, or 2 Canadian cents a share, from of C$37.8 million, or 10 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 49 percent to C$191.0 million.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label