Osisko Mining's 4th-qtr profit slumps on shutdowns, project delays
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Gold miner Osisko Mining Corp's fourth-quarter profit slumped 75 percent due to mill shutdowns and delays in conducting a blast at an underground mine.
Montreal-based Osisko said net income in the fourth-quarter fell to C$9.6 million, or 2 Canadian cents a share, from of C$37.8 million, or 10 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 49 percent to C$191.0 million.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand