Petrobras to sell Argentine oil assets for $400 mln -source
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-led oil company Petrobras is in advanced talks to sell stakes in its refineries and other assets in Argentina for $400 million to Argentine company Oil Combustibles, a source close to Petrobras said on Thursday.
Reuters reported in November that Petrobras was interested in selling its stakes in the Argentine refinery Dr. Ricardo Eliçabe in Buenos Aires and in the refinery Refinor in the province of Salta.
The source did not specify on Thursday how much of its participation in the refineries Petrobras was in talks to sell.
A spokesman for Petrobras declined to comment on the matter.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA