REFILE-TEXT-Fitch publishes global rating criteria for single-, multi-name credit-linked notes
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Global Rating Criteria for Single- and Multi-Name Credit-Linked NotesFeb 21 - Fitch Ratings has published an updated criteria report for rating single- and multi-name credit-linked notes. The new criteria report replaces and supersedes the existing criteria report entitled 'Global Rating Criteria for Single- and Multi-Name Credit-Linked Notes', dated Feb. 22, 2012. There are no significant changes in the rating criteria from the previous version of the report. In the criteria report, Fitch explains key factors, including credit quality of risk-presenting entities, number of risk contributors, and restructuring as a credit event, that will be taken into consideration when a rating is assigned. The full criteria report 'Global Rating Criteria for Single-and Multi-Name Credit-Linked Notes' is available from the Fitch website at 'www.fitchratings.com'. Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit