REFILE-TEXT-Fitch publishes global rating criteria for single-, multi-name credit-linked notes
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Global Rating Criteria for Single- and Multi-Name Credit-Linked NotesFeb 21 - Fitch Ratings has published an updated criteria report for rating single- and multi-name credit-linked notes. The new criteria report replaces and supersedes the existing criteria report entitled 'Global Rating Criteria for Single- and Multi-Name Credit-Linked Notes', dated Feb. 22, 2012. There are no significant changes in the rating criteria from the previous version of the report. In the criteria report, Fitch explains key factors, including credit quality of risk-presenting entities, number of risk contributors, and restructuring as a credit event, that will be taken into consideration when a rating is assigned. The full criteria report 'Global Rating Criteria for Single-and Multi-Name Credit-Linked Notes' is available from the Fitch website at 'www.fitchratings.com'. Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video