Nike suspends contract with Pistorius
LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - American sportwear company Nike has suspended its endorsement contract with South African Oscar Pistorius after he was charged with murdering his girlfriend.
"We believe Oscar Pistorius should be afforded due process and we will continue to monitor the situation closely," the company said in a statement on Thursday, confirming the suspension of the agreement.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge