REG-Sony Corporation Supplementary information about sale of certain M3 shares held by Sony Corporation<6758.T>
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130221:nBw215655a TOKYO--(Business Wire)-- February 21, 2013 Sony Corporation Supplementary information about sale of certain M3 shares held by Sony Corporation With respect to the sale of the 95,000 shares of M3, Inc. ("M3") held by Sony Corporation ("Sony") to Deutsche Securities Inc., announced in the release titled "Sale of certain M3 shares held by Sony Corporation" on February 20, 2013, Sony today announced that the sale price was 14.2 billion yen and that Sony will receive net cash proceeds from the sale of the same amount on February 25, 2013. Except for the above, no further information is being added to the previous announcement on February 20, 2013. End of document Sony Corporation Copyright Business Wire 2013
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead