China's Suning says plans to invest $3 bln in logistics over 3 yrs
NANJING, China Feb 21 (Reuters) - Suning Appliance Co Ltd , China's top home appliance retailer, plans to invest 20 billion yuan ($3.21 billion) in logistics over the next three years, a senior executive said on Thursday.
Suning aims to build 60 regional logistics terminals during the period, Vice Chairman Sun Weimin told Reuters in an interview. ($1 = 6.2376 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by David Lin, Samuel Shen and Kazunori Takada)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official