China's Suning says plans to invest $3 bln in logistics over 3 yrs
NANJING, China Feb 21 (Reuters) - Suning Appliance Co Ltd , China's top home appliance retailer, plans to invest 20 billion yuan ($3.21 billion) in logistics over the next three years, a senior executive said on Thursday.
Suning aims to build 60 regional logistics terminals during the period, Vice Chairman Sun Weimin told Reuters in an interview. ($1 = 6.2376 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by David Lin, Samuel Shen and Kazunori Takada)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine