Sunoco Logistics interested in acquisitions-CEO
HOUSTON Feb 21 (Reuters) - Sunoco Logistics Partners LP would be "very, very" active in the mergers and acquisitions market if assets for sale fit with its growth plans and made sense financially, Chief Executive Michael Hennigan told analysts on Thursday.
His statement came after an analyst asked about Sunoco's interest in Hess Corp assets up for sale during the pipeline, terminal and storage company's fourth-quarter 2012 earnings conference call.
Hess last month announced plans to sell its oil storage terminal network and exit the oil refining business.
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Chinese envoy says North Korea's Kim Jong Un may visit Beijing: Yonhap
- 'Forced labor' rife in Malaysian electronics factories: report