Sunoco Logistics interested in acquisitions-CEO
HOUSTON Feb 21 (Reuters) - Sunoco Logistics Partners LP would be "very, very" active in the mergers and acquisitions market if assets for sale fit with its growth plans and made sense financially, Chief Executive Michael Hennigan told analysts on Thursday.
His statement came after an analyst asked about Sunoco's interest in Hess Corp assets up for sale during the pipeline, terminal and storage company's fourth-quarter 2012 earnings conference call.
Hess last month announced plans to sell its oil storage terminal network and exit the oil refining business.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap