Texas Instruments increases dividend, expands share buyback
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc raised its quarterly dividend by 33 percent and said it will buy back an additional $5 billion in stock.
The company increased its quarterly dividend to 28 cents per share from 21 cents per share.
The additional buyback brings the total outstanding repurchase authorization to $8.4 billion.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food