Texas Instruments increases dividend, expands share buyback
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc raised its quarterly dividend by 33 percent and said it will buy back an additional $5 billion in stock.
The company increased its quarterly dividend to 28 cents per share from 21 cents per share.
The additional buyback brings the total outstanding repurchase authorization to $8.4 billion.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq