Texas Instruments increases dividend, expands share buyback
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc raised its quarterly dividend by 33 percent and said it will buy back an additional $5 billion in stock.
The company increased its quarterly dividend to 28 cents per share from 21 cents per share.
The additional buyback brings the total outstanding repurchase authorization to $8.4 billion.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone