Texas Instruments increases dividend, expands share buyback
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc raised its quarterly dividend by 33 percent and said it will buy back an additional $5 billion in stock.
The company increased its quarterly dividend to 28 cents per share from 21 cents per share.
The additional buyback brings the total outstanding repurchase authorization to $8.4 billion.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted