Texas Instruments increases dividend, expands share buyback
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc raised its quarterly dividend by 33 percent and said it will buy back an additional $5 billion in stock.
The company increased its quarterly dividend to 28 cents per share from 21 cents per share.
The additional buyback brings the total outstanding repurchase authorization to $8.4 billion.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions