CB&I Announces Storage Award
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130221:nBw215280a THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(Business Wire)-- CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced that it was awarded a storage contract valued in excess of US$110 million for a project in the U.S. The scope of work includes a storage tank, refrigeration system and ship loading facilities. About CB&I CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is the most complete energy infrastructure focused company in the world and a major provider of government services. Drawing upon more than a century of experience and the expertise of approximately 50,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality. For more information visit www.CBI.com. CB&I Investors: Christi Thoms, +1 832 513 1200 Media: www.CBI.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans