National Oilwell Varco Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130221:nBw215155a HOUSTON--(Business Wire)-- National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) today announced that its Board of Directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per share of common stock, payable on March 29, 2013 to each stockholder of record on March 15, 2013. National Oilwell Varco is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, the provision of oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry. National Oilwell Varco, Inc. Jeremy Thigpen, (713) 346-7301 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |