Chesapeake to complete search for McClendon replacement by April
(Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp's (CHK.N) board of directors expects to complete its search to replace Chief Executive Officer Aubrey McClendon by the time he leaves on April 1, a company official said on Thursday.
Investor relations executive Jeff Mobley made the comment on the company's fourth-quarter earnings call.
(Reporting By Anna Driver; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs