Chesapeake to complete search for McClendon replacement by April
(Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp's (CHK.N) board of directors expects to complete its search to replace Chief Executive Officer Aubrey McClendon by the time he leaves on April 1, a company official said on Thursday.
Investor relations executive Jeff Mobley made the comment on the company's fourth-quarter earnings call.
(Reporting By Anna Driver; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source