Egypt election to begin April 28: presidential adviser
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian parliamentary elections will begin on April 28 and be held in four stages, Mohamed Gadallah, a legal adviser to President Mohamed Mursi, told Reuters on Thursday.
"Parliamentary elections for 2013 will begin on April 28, over four stages," presidential adviser Mohamed Gadallah said.
(Reporting by Marwa Awad; Writing by Tom Perry; Editing by Michael Roddy)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill