Egypt election to begin April 28: presidential adviser
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian parliamentary elections will begin on April 28 and be held in four stages, Mohamed Gadallah, a legal adviser to President Mohamed Mursi, told Reuters on Thursday.
"Parliamentary elections for 2013 will begin on April 28, over four stages," presidential adviser Mohamed Gadallah said.
(Reporting by Marwa Awad; Writing by Tom Perry; Editing by Michael Roddy)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |