Egypt election to begin April 28: presidential adviser
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian parliamentary elections will begin on April 28 and be held in four stages, Mohamed Gadallah, a legal adviser to President Mohamed Mursi, told Reuters on Thursday.
"Parliamentary elections for 2013 will begin on April 28, over four stages," presidential adviser Mohamed Gadallah said.
(Reporting by Marwa Awad; Writing by Tom Perry; Editing by Michael Roddy)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |