- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Egypt election to begin April 28: presidential adviser
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian parliamentary elections will begin on April 28 and be held in four stages, Mohamed Gadallah, a legal adviser to President Mohamed Mursi, told Reuters on Thursday.
"Parliamentary elections for 2013 will begin on April 28, over four stages," presidential adviser Mohamed Gadallah said.
(Reporting by Marwa Awad; Writing by Tom Perry; Editing by Michael Roddy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this