Twin bomb blasts in Indian city kill 11: interior minister
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Bombs placed on bicycles exploded in a crowded market-place in the southern Indian city of Hyderabad on Thursday, and the federal home (interior) minister said at least 11 people were killed and 50 wounded.
"I talked to the chief minister who said both blasts took place within a radius of 150 meters," Home Minister Sushil Shinde told reporters. "Eight people died at one place, three at the other.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |