Car bomb explodes in northern Malian town of Kidal: sources
GAO, Mali (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in the northern Malian town of Kidal, a local journalist and a French defense ministry source in Paris said on Thursday.
The journalist in Kidal said a landcruiser four-wheel drive vehicle had exploded in a courtyard in an outlying neighborhood. He said one person was killed and another wounded.
(Reporting By John Irish in Dakar, Cheikh Diouara in Gao and Tiemoko Diallo in Bamako; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor