Car bomb explodes in northern Malian town of Kidal: sources
GAO, Mali (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in the northern Malian town of Kidal, a local journalist and a French defense ministry source in Paris said on Thursday.
The journalist in Kidal said a landcruiser four-wheel drive vehicle had exploded in a courtyard in an outlying neighborhood. He said one person was killed and another wounded.
(Reporting By John Irish in Dakar, Cheikh Diouara in Gao and Tiemoko Diallo in Bamako; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |