Car bomb explodes in northern Malian town of Kidal: sources
GAO, Mali (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in the northern Malian town of Kidal, a local journalist and a French defense ministry source in Paris said on Thursday.
The journalist in Kidal said a landcruiser four-wheel drive vehicle had exploded in a courtyard in an outlying neighborhood. He said one person was killed and another wounded.
(Reporting By John Irish in Dakar, Cheikh Diouara in Gao and Tiemoko Diallo in Bamako; Editing by Pravin Char)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video