Albaraka Turk works to secure $150 mln subordinated loan
ISTANBUL Feb 22 (Reuters) - Albaraka Turk is working on securing a $150 million subordinated loan from international markets, the bank's general manager Fahrettin Yahsi told Reuters on Friday.
Albaraka Turk is the Turkish subsidiary of Bahraini lender Al Baraka Bank.
(Reporting by Ebru Tuncay)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |