India's Bharti Airtel to meet investors for a potential USD bond sale
MUMBAI Feb 22 (Reuters) - India's Bharti Airtel is planning to meet global investors starting on Monday for a potential benchmark-sized dollar bond sale, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said.
Standard Chartered, Barclays, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and UBS are arranging the meetings in Asia, Europe, and the United States, said the source.
Benchmark sales are usually of at least $500 million. (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media