Japan: 787 fuel leak probe indicates cause to be coating issue
TOKYO Feb 22 (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Friday its fuel leak probe on a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner passenger jet indicated the cause to be a coating around the mechanism that controls fuel movement between tanks.
The ministry launched the investigation after two fuel leaks on a Dreamliner operated by Japan Airlines Co Ltd, just days before authorities around the world grounded the new lightweight passenger jets after a couple of battery problems.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'