Japan: 787 fuel leak probe indicates cause to be coating issue
TOKYO Feb 22 (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Friday its fuel leak probe on a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner passenger jet indicated the cause to be a coating around the mechanism that controls fuel movement between tanks.
The ministry launched the investigation after two fuel leaks on a Dreamliner operated by Japan Airlines Co Ltd, just days before authorities around the world grounded the new lightweight passenger jets after a couple of battery problems.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |