McKesson Completes Acquisition of PSS World Medical
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130222:nBw225493a SAN FRANCISCO--(Business Wire)-- McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK) announced that today it completed the previously announced acquisition of PSS World Medical, Inc. for a total purchase price of approximately $2.1 billion. About McKesson McKesson Corporation, currently ranked 14th on the FORTUNE 500, is a healthcare services and information technology company dedicated to making the business of healthcare run better. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. McKesson helps its customers improve their financial, operational, and clinical performance with solutions that include pharmaceutical and medical-surgical supply management, healthcare information technology, and business and clinical services. For more information, visit http://www.mckesson.com. McKesson Corporation Erin Lampert, 415-983-8391 (Investors and Financial Media) Erin.Lampert@McKesson.com Kris Fortner, 415-983-8352 (General and Business Media) Kris.Fortner@McKesson.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape