Colombian central bank rate decision was unanimous
BOGOTA Feb 22 (Reuters) - Colombia's central bank board decision to lower its benchmark interest rate was unanimous, monetary authority chief Jose Dario Uribe said on Friday.
The decision was taken by the five board members present at the meeting. The board usually has seven members but two co-directors recently stepped down after their terms expired.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia