Colombian central bank rate decision was unanimous
BOGOTA Feb 22 (Reuters) - Colombia's central bank board decision to lower its benchmark interest rate was unanimous, monetary authority chief Jose Dario Uribe said on Friday.
The decision was taken by the five board members present at the meeting. The board usually has seven members but two co-directors recently stepped down after their terms expired.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua