Exxon lifts force majeure on Nigerian Qua Iboe crude
NEW YORK Feb 22 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp has lifted a force majeure on the Nigerian Qua Iboe crude stream put in place on Feb. 7, the company said in a statement on Friday.
The company said on Feb. 7 that pipeline work had prompted the force majeure declaration. (Reporting by Matthew Robinson; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark