Exxon lifts force majeure on Nigerian Qua Iboe crude
NEW YORK Feb 22 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp has lifted a force majeure on the Nigerian Qua Iboe crude stream put in place on Feb. 7, the company said in a statement on Friday.
The company said on Feb. 7 that pipeline work had prompted the force majeure declaration. (Reporting by Matthew Robinson; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data