- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
GE sees India revenue growing 15-20 pct -CEO
NEW DELHI |
NEW DELHI Feb 22 (Reuters) - General Electric Co expects revenues from the company's Indian business to grow between 15 and 20 percent on a "sustainable basis", its Chief Executive Jeff Immelt said on Friday.
GE, which installed India's first hydro power plant in 1902, has Indian revenues of about $2.8 billion and employs about 15,000 people there.
All of GE's global businesses are present in India. GE says it exports over $1 billion in products and services from India.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this