GE sees India revenue growing 15-20 pct -CEO
NEW DELHI Feb 22 (Reuters) - General Electric Co expects revenues from the company's Indian business to grow between 15 and 20 percent on a "sustainable basis", its Chief Executive Jeff Immelt said on Friday.
GE, which installed India's first hydro power plant in 1902, has Indian revenues of about $2.8 billion and employs about 15,000 people there.
All of GE's global businesses are present in India. GE says it exports over $1 billion in products and services from India.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule