BRIEF-H.J. Heinz shares briefly trade above acquisition price of $72.50
NEW YORK Feb 22 (Reuters) - H.J. Heinz Co : * Shares briefly traded above their acquisition price of $72.50. The ketchup maker plans to be acquired by Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief