BRIEF-H.J. Heinz shares briefly trade above acquisition price of $72.50
NEW YORK Feb 22 (Reuters) - H.J. Heinz Co : * Shares briefly traded above their acquisition price of $72.50. The ketchup maker plans to be acquired by Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ