BRIEF-H.J. Heinz shares briefly trade above acquisition price of $72.50
NEW YORK Feb 22 (Reuters) - H.J. Heinz Co : * Shares briefly traded above their acquisition price of $72.50. The ketchup maker plans to be acquired by Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities