REG-Aberforth Smaller Co: Net Asset Value(s)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Aberforth Smaller Companies Trust plc ("ASCOT") The Net Asset Values ("NAVs") per Ordinary Share for the above company as at the close of business on 21 February 2013 were:- Excluding current year Revenue = 891.90p Including ALL Revenue = 893.21p ASCOT has bank debt facilities available to allow gearing of up to 11.7% of Shareholders' Funds. Current gearing is 7.7%. There are currently 95,557,792 Ordinary Shares of 1p in issue. Contact - David Holland (Tel: 0131 220 0733) Aberforth Partners LLP, Secretaries - 22 February 2013 END
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill