HSBC Finance Corporation Declares Dividend for Holders of Series B Preferred Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130222:nBw225798a METTAWA, Ill.--(Business Wire)-- HSBC Finance Corporation announced today that its board of directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend on the company`s Series B preferred stock of $0.3975 per depositary share payable March 15, 2013, to shareholders of record on March 5, 2013. About HSBC Finance Corporation HSBC Finance Corporation, through its subsidiaries, owns and services a liquidating portfolio of residential real estate loans and unsecured loans, and also provides specialty insurance products. HSBC Finance is a subsidiary of HSBC North America Holdings Inc. Media: HSBC Finance Corporation Neal McGarity, 212-525-3422 Neal.E.McGarity@us.hsbc.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police