ING names head of Belgian operations as new CEO
AMSTERDAM Feb 22 (Reuters) - Dutch bank and insurance group ING said Ralph Hamers, currently head of its Belgian business, will succeed Jan Hommen as chief executive in October, confirming an earlier media report.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |