ING names head of Belgian operations as new CEO
AMSTERDAM Feb 22 (Reuters) - Dutch bank and insurance group ING said Ralph Hamers, currently head of its Belgian business, will succeed Jan Hommen as chief executive in October, confirming an earlier media report.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.