ING names head of Belgian operations as new CEO
AMSTERDAM Feb 22 (Reuters) - Dutch bank and insurance group ING said Ralph Hamers, currently head of its Belgian business, will succeed Jan Hommen as chief executive in October, confirming an earlier media report.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data