ING names head of Belgian operations as new CEO
AMSTERDAM Feb 22 (Reuters) - Dutch bank and insurance group ING said Ralph Hamers, currently head of its Belgian business, will succeed Jan Hommen as chief executive in October, confirming an earlier media report.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor