Western Energy to buy IROC Energy for C$157.1 mln
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Canadian contract driller Western Energy Services Corp said it would buy IROC Energy Services Corp for about C$157 million ($154 million) in cash and stock, gaining an entry into the oilfield equipment rental business.
Western Energy will pay the equivalent of C$3.10 per share, a premium of 31 percent to IROC's closing price on Thursday.
Including debt, the deal is valued at C$193.7 million, Western Energy said in a statement.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media