Western Energy to buy IROC Energy for C$157.1 mln
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Canadian contract driller Western Energy Services Corp said it would buy IROC Energy Services Corp for about C$157 million ($154 million) in cash and stock, gaining an entry into the oilfield equipment rental business.
Western Energy will pay the equivalent of C$3.10 per share, a premium of 31 percent to IROC's closing price on Thursday.
Including debt, the deal is valued at C$193.7 million, Western Energy said in a statement.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'