Alere to Attend Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on March 5th
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130222:nPnNE65143 WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alere Inc. (NYSE: ALR), a global leader in enabling individuals to take charge of their health at home through the merger of rapid diagnostics and health information technology, announced today that it will attend the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference being held on March 3 - 6, 2013 at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes Hotel. Jon Russell, Vice President, Finance, will attend. Mr. Russell's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 11:35 a.m. EST. About Alere By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health information technology, Alere enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life at home. Alere's global leading products and services, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on cardiology, infectious disease, toxicology and diabetes. Alere is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. For more information regarding Alere, please visit www.alere.com. SOURCE Alere Inc. Doug Guarino, Director of Corporate Relations, +1-781-647-3900
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner