Alere to Attend Goldman Sachs Leveraged Finance Healthcare Conference on March 6th
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130222:nPnNE65142 WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alere Inc. (NYSE: ALR), a global leader in enabling individuals to take charge of their health at home through the merger of rapid diagnostics and health information technology, announced today that it will attend the Goldman Sachs Leveraged Finance Healthcare Conference being held on March 6, 2013 at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York. Jon Russell, Vice President, Finance, will attend. Mr. Russell's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 9:10 a.m. EST. About Alere By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health information technology, Alere enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life at home. Alere's global leading products and services, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on cardiology, infectious disease, toxicology and diabetes. Alere is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. For more information regarding Alere, please visit www.alere.com. SOURCE Alere Inc. Doug Guarino, Director of Corporate Relations, +1-781-647-3900
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |