Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln of 9-day T-bills
TORONTO Feb 22 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Friday said it plans to auction C$2 billion ($1.96 billion) of 9-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Feb. 25.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source