Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln of 9-day T-bills
TORONTO Feb 22 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Friday said it plans to auction C$2 billion ($1.96 billion) of 9-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Feb. 25.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel