Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln of 9-day T-bills
TORONTO Feb 22 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Friday said it plans to auction C$2 billion ($1.96 billion) of 9-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Feb. 25.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Henrik Fisker is back with a souped up Mustang
- Cosby comedy gigs to go on in midst of swirling allegations
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine