Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln of 9-day T-bills
TORONTO Feb 22 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Friday said it plans to auction C$2 billion ($1.96 billion) of 9-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Feb. 25.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad