European stock index futures signal early rebound
LONDON Feb 22 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday as some key regional indexes found technical support and investors used sharps falls in the previous session to buy back into shares.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and Germany's DAX were 0.6 percent higher, while contracts on France's CAC added 0.7 percent.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat