European stock index futures signal early rebound
LONDON Feb 22 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday as some key regional indexes found technical support and investors used sharps falls in the previous session to buy back into shares.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and Germany's DAX were 0.6 percent higher, while contracts on France's CAC added 0.7 percent.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher