European stock index futures signal early rebound
LONDON Feb 22 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday as some key regional indexes found technical support and investors used sharps falls in the previous session to buy back into shares.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and Germany's DAX were 0.6 percent higher, while contracts on France's CAC added 0.7 percent.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change