Euro pares gains after EU Commission forecasts
LONDON Feb 22 (Reuters) - The euro pared gains against the dollar on Friday after the European Commission forecast the euro zone economy would shrink again in 2013.
The euro dropped to $1.3200, from $1.3220 before the EU Commission data. It retreated from an earlier session high of $1.3246 hit after better-than-expected German Ifo data.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning