Euro pares gains after EU Commission forecasts
LONDON Feb 22 (Reuters) - The euro pared gains against the dollar on Friday after the European Commission forecast the euro zone economy would shrink again in 2013.
The euro dropped to $1.3200, from $1.3220 before the EU Commission data. It retreated from an earlier session high of $1.3246 hit after better-than-expected German Ifo data.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'