Euro pares gains after EU Commission forecasts
LONDON Feb 22 (Reuters) - The euro pared gains against the dollar on Friday after the European Commission forecast the euro zone economy would shrink again in 2013.
The euro dropped to $1.3200, from $1.3220 before the EU Commission data. It retreated from an earlier session high of $1.3246 hit after better-than-expected German Ifo data.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'