Hong Kong shares to open down 0.3 pct, Belle International weak
HONG KONG Feb 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to open lower on Friday, dragged by a 3.7 percent loss for footwear retailer Belle International Holdings Ltd, topping losses among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was indicated to open down 0.3 percent at 22,840.32. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start down 0.4 percent.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets