Peru's central bank bought $10 million, sol gained 0.31 pct
LIMA Feb 22 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market and the sol currency finished 0.31 percent stronger at 2.581/2.582 per dollar.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal