Microsoft says small number of its computers hacked
SEATTLE Feb 22 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp said on Friday a small number of its computers, including some in its Mac software business unit, were infected with malware.
The world's largest software company said the security intrusion was "similar" to recent ones reported by Apple Inc and Facebook Inc.
It said there was no evidence of customer data being affected and it is continuing its investigation.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data