Microsoft says small number of its computers hacked
SEATTLE Feb 22 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp said on Friday a small number of its computers, including some in its Mac software business unit, were infected with malware.
The world's largest software company said the security intrusion was "similar" to recent ones reported by Apple Inc and Facebook Inc.
It said there was no evidence of customer data being affected and it is continuing its investigation.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking